One of the things I love about real estate is that there is no fixed price.
So for the savvy sellers out there, if you're prepared to listen and arm yourself with the right information, there are simple steps you can take to improve the value of your property and have a positive influence on your final sale price.
Anyone can sell a property at a buyer's price.
But if you want to uncover that extra 5% to 10% value in your property and get the best price possible - the premium price - then there's three factors we need to get right:
1. Price - you need to set a price that will generate inquiries on your home but doesn't leave any of your money on the negotiating table.
2. Presentation - your home needs to be presented correctly for your marketing and for the feeling that potential buyers get when they walk through your front door. Make no mistake - buyers buy on emotion.
3. Marketing - your marketing (photos, video & advertising) is your window to the world for your home. It's crucial to have your home presented in the best possible light if you're going to get your home on your potential buyer's must see list - and get the best price possible.
You need more than just a 'free appraisal' - you need an agent who will share with you a proven sales strategy that works that suits YOUR needs.
I can help you with
- rental property sales (empty and tenanted)
- deceased estate sales
- divorce & separation
- the sale of properties on behalf of long distance sellers
- properties that have failed to sell
Even if you're not ready to sell yet I can help you lay the right foundations for a successful sale so when the time is right you are well prepared.
Your potential buyers are given the attention, respect and service they deserve to ensure that your sale makes it from contract to settlement - yes, I return emails and phone calls from buyers.
Let me guide you through the home selling process - feel free to contact me on 0439 517 351 or firstname.lastname@example.org - I promise I won't stalk you!
Please feel free to read my client reviews below or you can watch her profile video here http://bit.ly/1C3YiUS
Best Rockingham real estate agents, Shoalwater real estate agents, Safety bay real estate agents, Warnbro real estate agents, Waikiki real estate agents, Cooloongup real estate agents, Port Kennedy real estate agents, Baldivis real estate agents, Secret Harbour real estate agents
Arnold AlcroftTotal commitment and professionalism during all aspects of the sale process including always being advised of current status on a regular basis